Conclusion of an agreement between the Buyer and the Seller can occur in two ways.
The buyer has the right before placing an order to negotiate all provisions of the agreement with the Seller, including changing the provisions of the following regulations. The negotiations should be conducted in writing and addressed to the Seller (Enjoy Infinity Piotr Zarówny, Drogoszowice 5a, 56-416 Twardogóra, Poland).
If the Buyer cancels the possibility of concluding an agreement on negotiating individual applies the following terms and applicable law.
telephone: +48 697 164 739
2. Proof of purchase - invoice, bill or receipt issued pursuant to the Act on tax on goods and services of 11 March 2004, as amended, and other applicable laws.
3. Product card - a single sub-page catalog containing information about a single product.
4. The customer - an adult person with full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality and having legal capacity, making the purchase from the Seller directly related to its business or professional activity.
5. Civil Code - Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 as amended.
6. Code of Practice - a set of rules of conduct, in particular the standards of ethical and professional, as referred to in Article 2 points. 5 of the Act on combating unfair commercial practices of 23 August 2007, as amended.
7. Consumer - adult person with full legal capacity, making the purchase from the Seller not directly linked to its business or professional activity.
8. Shopping Cart - list of products made from products offered in the store on the basis of the election Buyer.
9. Buyer - both consumer and customer.
10. Place of delivery of goods - postal address or point of acceptance specified in the order by the Buyer.
11. The moment of release of things - the moment when the Buyer or indicated by him to receive the benefit of a third party will take possession of it.
12. Payment - method of payment for the subject of the contract and delivery listed at enjoy-infinity.com/en/shipping/
13. Consumer law - the law on consumer rights on 30 May 2014.
14. Product - minimum and indivisible amount of things that can be procured, and which is given in the shop of the Seller as a unit of measure in determining the price (price / unit).
15. Subject of the contract - the supply of products and contracted.
16. Subject provision - subject of the contract.
17. Reception center - the place of delivery of goods which is not a postal address, mentioned in the statement provided by the Seller in the shop.
18. The thing - the thing movable review may be or is the subject of the contract.
19. Shop - Internet service available at enjoy-infinity.com through which the buyer can place an order.
Enjoy Infinity, Drogoszowice 5a, 56-416 Twardogóra, Poland
telefon: +48 97 164 739
Bank account number ING Bank Slaski S.A: PL 09 1050 1575 1000 0092 3229 4877 (EUR) ING Bank Slaski S.A: PL 39 1050 1575 1000 0092 3229 4919 (USD)
21. System - a set of cooperating devices and software that provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by using appropriate for the type of network terminal equipment, commonly called the Internet.
22. Deadline - shown on the sheet number of hours or days.
23. Agreement - an agreement concluded outside the business premises or at a distance within the meaning of the Act on consumer rights on 30 May 2014 in the case of Consumer and sale agreement within the meaning of art. 535 Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 in the case of Purchasers.
24. Defect - both physical defect and defect legal.
25. Defect physical - non-conformity of the goods sold with the agreement, and in particular for the:
1. it does not have the properties that this kind of thing should be to the purpose of the agreement marked or resulting from circumstances or destination; 2. does not have jurisdiction, the existence of which the seller assured the Consumer 3. is not suitable for the purpose for which the consumer has informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the seller did not raise objections to that of its destination; 4. The consumer was released in the state of incomplete; 5. Improper its installation and commissioning if these activities were carried out by the Seller or a third party, for which the seller is liable or by the consumer, who acted according to the instructions received from the Seller; 6. it has no properties, which provide the manufacturer or his representative or the person who brings the benefit of the market in the scope of its business and the person who by putting things sold his name, trade mark or other distinctive sign presents itself as a producer, unless the seller these assurances do not know either, judging reasonably, could not know, or they could not affect the consumer's decision about the conclusion of the contract, or when their content is corrected before the contract is concluded. 26. Legal defect- a situation when the thing sold is owned by a third party or is encumbered with a right of a third party, and if the restriction on the use or disposal of thing stems from a decision or judgment of the competent authority. 27. Order - Buyer's declaration of intent made through a catalog specifying clearly: the type and quantity of products; type of delivery; payment method; place of delivery of goods Buyer's data and aimed directly to the conclusion of an agreement between the Buyer and the Seller.
2. Place of delivery of goods does not have to be on Polish territory.
3. The seller is obliged and undertakes to provide services and deliver things free from defects.
4. All prices quoted by the Seller are denominated in the Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). The prices do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the price list of supplies.
5. All terms are calculated in accordance with Article. 111 of the Civil Code, which is a period expressed in days expire at the end of the last day, and where a period expressed in days is a certain event, not taken into account when calculating the date on which the event occurred.
6. Confirmation, sharing, consolidating, securing all relevant provisions of the agreement in order to gain access to this information in the future takes the form of:
1. confirmation of the order by sending by e-mail: orders, pro forma invoices, information about the right of withdrawal, this Regulation in pdf format, the model withdrawal form in pdf format, links to downloadable self-regulations and the pattern of withdrawal from agreement;
2. join the completed order, sent to the indicated place of issue printed things: proof of purchase, information about the right of withdrawal, this Regulation, the model withdrawal form.
7. Seller inform familiar guarantees granted by third parties for the products in the shop.
8. The Seller does not charge any fees for communicating with him using the means of communication at a distance, and the Buyer shall bear the costs in the amount resulting from the agreement we entered into with a third party provider on its behalf a specific service enabling communication at a distance.
9. The Seller warrants to the Buyer benefiting from the system correct operation of the store with the following browsers: IE Version 7 or newer, Firefox version 3 or higher, Opera version 9 or later, Chrome version 10 or later, Safari with the latest versions of Java and Flash, on the screens horizontal resolution of over 1024 pixels. Using third-party software affecting the operation and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari can affect the correct display of the store, so in order to get the full functionality of the store enjoy-infinity.com, they should all turn off.
10. The buyer has the option of storing the data store in order to facilitate the process of placing your next order. For this purpose, the Buyer shall provide the login and password needed to access your account. The login and password are string set by the buyer, who must keep their secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties. The buyer has at any time the opportunity to access, modify, update, and delete data account in the store.
11. The Seller shall apply to the code of good practice.
2. To place an order buyer should do at least the following steps, some of which may be repeated several times:
a. add to cart the product;
b. The choice of the type of delivery;
c. choice of payment;
d. choice of the delivery of goods;
e. submitting a store order by using the "order and pay."
3. Conclusion of an agreement with a consumer takes place upon an order.
4. Implementation of a contract Consumers paid cash on delivery shall take place immediately, and orders paid by bank transfer or through a system of electronic payment after the payment Consumer account Seller, which should take place within 5 days of placing an order, unless the consumer was not able to meet the provision of He not their fault and informed the Seller.
5. Conclusion of the contract with the customer takes place upon acceptance of the order by the Seller, which shall notify the customer within 48 hours of ordering.
6. Implementation of a contract the customer paid for downloading immediately after the conclusion of the contract, and orders paid by bank transfer or via electronic payment system after the conclusion of the contract and the payment is the customer account Seller.
7. Implementation of Customer's order may be dependent of payment of all or part of the contract or obtain trade credit limit of at least the value of the order or the consent of the Seller to send orders COD (paid on delivery).
8. Sending of the contract within the deadline specified on the product, and for orders of multiple products in the longest maturity of certain products on the cards. The period starts from the moment of the contract.
9. The subject of the contract is purchased along with the selected by the Buyer sent the sales document selected by the Buyer to the type of delivery specified by the Buyer in the order of things the place of issue, together with the attached annexes, referred to in § 2 point 6b.
2. The date of withdrawal from a distance contract is 14 days after delivery of goods and to meet the deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. The statement of withdrawal from the contract The consumer may submit the form, a model of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Law of the consumer, on a form available at http://enjoy-infinity.com/en/return/
or any other form consistent with consumer law.
4. The Seller shall immediately confirm the consumer by e-mail (according to the conclusion of the contract and another if it is given in a complex statement) receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
5. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void.
6. The consumer is obliged to pay for the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the agreement. To meet the deadline just reference things before its expiry.
7. The consumer sends back the things which are the subject of the contract, from which departed at his own expense and risk.
8. The consumer does not bear the costs of providing digital content, which are not stored on a tangible medium, if not agreed to such an obligation before the deadline to withdraw from the contract or was not informed about the loss of his right to withdraw from the contract at the time of granting such consent or the trader has failed to provide confirmation in accordance with Article. 15 paragraph. 1 and art. 21 paragraph. 1. The rights of the consumer.
9. The consumer is responsible for the decrease in value of the asset which is the subject of the agreement and as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
10. The Seller shall immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract made by the Consumer The consumer will return all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of goods, and if the consumer has chosen method of delivery other than the least expensive normal delivery offered by the seller, the seller returns the consumer the additional costs in accordance with Article 33 rights of the consumer.
11. The Seller shall refund using the same method of payment, which used the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another payment method that does not involve for him any costs.
12. The seller may withhold the refund of the payment received from the consumer to the receipt of things back, or the consumer has supplied evidence of her return, depending on which event occurs first.
13. The consumer in accordance with Article 38 rights of the consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract:
a. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement;
b. in which the object is to provide for the non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or his maid meet individual needs;
c. where the object is to provide for the rapid decay dispersible or having a short shelf life;
d. where the subject of the provision is the thing delivered in a sealed container, which after opening the package can not return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if it were unsealed after delivery;
e. in which the subject of the benefits are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked with other things;
f. in which benefits are subject to a sound recording or visual or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
g. for the supply of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed him by a trader of the loss of the right of withdrawal;
h. delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
2. The Seller is liable to the consumer under the terms of art. 556 of the Civil Code and another for defects (warranty).
3. In the case of a contract with a consumer if a physical defect has been detected within a year since the release of things, it is assumed that it existed at the time of the transition danger to the Consumer.
4. The consumer if the item sold has a defect may:
a. make a statement about the demand price reduction;
b. file a statement of withdrawal from the contract;
unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the consumer, replace the faulty thing to defect-free or defect remove. However, if the thing was already replaced or repaired by the Seller or the seller did not satisfy the obligation to exchange things free from defects or remedy the defect, he is not entitled to replace the goods or remedy the defect.
5. The consumer may instead proposed by the Seller to remove defects require exchange things free from defects or instead of exchanging things require removal of defects, unless they bring things into compliance with the agreement in a manner chosen by the consumer it is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Seller, whereby the evaluation of these costs take into account the value of the goods free of defects, the nature and the importance of the defect, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which subject the Consumer otherwise meet.
6. The consumer can withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
7. The consumer if the item sold has a flaw, it can also:
a. require the exchange of things for free from defects;
b. to request the removal of defects.
8. The seller is obliged to replace the faulty thing as free of defects or rectify the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
9. The seller can refuse redress request a consumer, if brought into conformity with the contract of things flawed in the manner chosen by the buyer is impossible or in comparison with other possible way to bring about compliance with the agreement would require excessive costs.
10. In case, if the item is defective has been mounted, the consumer may require the seller dismantling and re-installation after the exchange free from defects or removal of defects, but is obliged to bear part of the costs involved in excess of the price of the thing sold, or may require the seller to pay part of the costs of dismantling and reassembly, to the price of the goods sold. In the event of non-performance of duty by the Seller, the consumer is authorized to carry out these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
11. A consumer who exercises the powers under warranty, is obliged to provide the Seller's expense for the defective address a complaint, and if because of the nature of things or the way it fitted the supply of the consumer would be extremely difficult, the consumer is obliged to share the benefit of the Seller at the site wherein the property is situated. In the event of non-performance of duty by the Seller consumer is entitled to return the items at the expense and risk of the Seller.
12. The costs of replacement or repair shall be borne by the Seller, except as described in § 5 paragraph 10.
13. The Seller is obliged to take from the consumer for the defective when replacing things free from defects or to withdraw from the contract.
14. The Seller within fourteen days will address:
a. A statement of the request for a price reduction;
b. declaration of withdrawal from the contract;
c. exchange requests thing free from defects;
d. request the removal of defects.
Otherwise, it is believed that considered reasonable statement or request Consumer.
15. The Seller is under warranty, if the physical defect is found before two years have elapsed since the release of the Consumer things, and if I sold the thing used within a year since the release of the things consumer.
16. Consumer Claim to remove the defects or replacing the goods sold to free from defects expires after one year from the date of discovery of a defect, but not before two years have elapsed since the release of the Consumer things, and if I sold the thing used before the end of the year since the release of the things consumer.
17. In the event that specified by the Seller or the manufacturer shelf to-use ends after two years from the delivery of goods consumer, the seller is responsible under the warranty for physical defects of the things stated before that date.
18. The dates specified in § 5 points 15-17 A consumer may lodge a statement of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction because of defects in the physical things sold, and if the consumer demanded the exchange of things free from defects or remedy the defect, the deadline to declare cancellation or reduction of the price begins when ineffective expiry of the deadline for the exchange of goods or remedy the defect.
19. In the event of an investigation before a court or arbitral tribunal of one of the rights under the warranty term to perform other powers enjoyed by the consumer in respect thereof, shall be suspended until the final completion of the proceedings. Respectively shall also apply to mediation proceedings, the deadline for the implementation of other rights under the warranty, the consumer is entitled begins to run from the date of the refusal of the court approval of the settlement agreement before a mediator or termination of ineffective mediation.
20. To exercise the rights under the warranty for legal defects of the thing sold is used §5 paragraphs 15-16, except that the period shall begin from the day on which the consumer has learned of the existence of defects, and if the consumer knew of the existence of defects only as a result of the third party - the date on which the judgment given in a dispute with a third party became final.
21. If, due to defects in the things consumer filed a statement of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction, he may claim compensation for the injury suffered by being awarded the contract, not knowing about the existence of defects, even if the damage was the result of circumstances for which the Seller shall not be responsibility, in particular, may request reimbursement contract, the cost of receiving, transport, storage and insurance of goods, reimbursement of expenses to the extent in which they did not address the benefits from them, and did not receive their refund by a third party and reimbursement process. This is without prejudice to the provisions of the obligation to repair the damage on general principles. 22. The passage of any time limit for noticing the defect does not exclude the powers of Warranties, if the seller has fraudulently concealed the defect.
23. Seller if it is obliged to provide or provide for financial consumer will do so without undue delay and no later than the period provided in the law.
2. Seller agrees to the protection of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997 and the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. Giving the buyer when ordering your personal information to the Seller agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to carry out the order. The buyer has at any time the opportunity to access, modify, update, or delete their personal data.
2. Changes to the Rules of Procedure and scope of registered Buyers will be notified by e-mail (to the indicated when registering or ordering e-mail). Notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of new regulations. The changes will be introduced in order to adapt the regulations to the law in force.
3. The current version of the regulations is always available to the Buyer in the section Regulations (enjoy-infinity.com/en/gtc). In the course of the contract and throughout the period of after-sales care Buyer subject to the regulations approved by him when ordering. Except when the consumer finds it less favorable than the current and inform the Seller about the selection of the current as applicable.
4. In cases not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions. Disputes, if the consumer expresses such a wish, are solved in the way of mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or process before the arbitration court at the Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection or by equivalent and lawful methods of pre-court dispute resolution or designated by the Consumer. As a last resort the matter settled by the court competent and businesslike.